Monday 25 February 2013

OSCARS 2013: My Best Dressed List

So after an array of awful gowns, here are my pick of the best dressed at the Oscars:
 
 
Jessica Chastain
Looking gorgeous, Jessica is the epitome of Hollywood glamour. I love her porcelain skin against the nude dress.
 
 
Amy Adams
Love Amy's style anyway but she was a knockout at last nights Oscars.
 
 
Kelly Osbourne in Tony Ward
Kelly looks great all the time but she is making a name for herself on the red carpet. After the Golden Globes I didn't think she could get any better, but she did.
 
 
Sandra Bullock
Elie Saab dressed Sandra to perfection, she just looks so 'complete' if that makes sense?
 
 
Reese Witherspoon
Colbalt blue is obvioustly Reeses colour because she is simply glowing!
 
 
Jennifer Lawrence
Miss Dior has connections at the House of Dior, no suprise there. They dressed her in this incredible puff ball gown which only highlights JL's fantastic figure.
 
 
Amanda Seyfried
Looking incredible in our very own Alexander McQueen... she looks fiesty!
 
 
Adele
Some people suggest Adele should stop wearing black but I think she looks gorgeous in this Jenny Packham gown and because I am biast she wins my best dressed award!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment